In English writing, adjectives are words or phrases used to denote or modify nouns or pronouns. By doing so, they make your texts more specific, give them a visual treat, and introduce an interesting narrative angle. With that said, however, stuffing your sentences with too many adjectives can make them sound vague and confuse the readers.
Luckily for you, an adjective checker like ours can help highlights adverbs, flags common adjective mistakes, and provides suggestions to fix them.
Adjective Mistakes That Our Adjectives Checker Can Help Correct
Whether you are writing academic papers, journals, blogs, articles, or any other content, our online adjective finder tool can help identify and correct the following adjective usage mistakes:
- Overusing adjectives. On top of weakening your sentences, excessive use of adjectives also interferes with the logical flow of your texts. Luckily, our online adjective finder in a sentence will identify adjectives in your sentences, as well well as ensure they are positioned as far apart from each other as possible.
- Failing to create a distinction between identifying & non-identifying adjective clauses. In English writing, Identifying clauses are used to describe nouns. Non-identifying clauses, on the other hand, provide additional information about the already identified person or thing. The adjectives finder will help create a distinction between the two.
- Unnecessary pronoun usage. As a general rule of thumb for writing, it’s always advisable to keep your texts as brief and concise as possible. One of the best ways to do this is to conduct a comprehensive pronouns check and drop the object pronoun that acts as the head noun in a clause.
- Using the wrong formality level. The adjective finder in a sentence online tool will help you choose the proper adjectives, separate prepositions from object pronouns, and eliminate unnecessary pronoun use.
Other Unique Features of Our Adjective Finder
Helping find adjectives in a sentence online aside, our adjective word checker comes with a suite of additional proofreading features. They include:
- Grammar and spelling checker. Our adjective sentence checker is powered by proprietary AI, NLP, and statistical techniques to accurately identify grammar and spelling errors in your texts.
- Punctuation checker. The adjective finder calculator will check for the correct usage of commas, periods, colons, semi-colons, and exclamation marks.
- Conjunction checker. Conjunctions are used to link two or more ideas in a sentence, eliminating short, awkward-sounding, choppy statements. The adjective finder in text will identify conjunctions in your texts and eliminate the disagreement between independent ideas in a sentence.
- Parts of speech in a sentence identifier. Parts of a speech are word categories that share the same grammatical properties. They include verbs, nouns, adverbs, adjectives, prepositions, pronouns, conjunctions, interjections, and determiners. The adjective finder tool online will categorize words in your texts.
- Plagiarism checker. The process of writing does not stop with editing and proofreading. You also need to ensure that your work is 100%, and if not, cited appropriately. The adjective detector tool will compare your texts with published material and academic databases to detect accidental plagiarism.
Our Adjective Identifier vs Other Similar Tools
Today, there are multiple adjective checker online tools out there. However, not all of them are created equal. Some come as standalone writing assistants, while others come as full-fledged, editing packages. Still, some require payment to unlock premium features, while others are 100% free.
So, what makes our adjectives identifier stand above the rest? Here is a quick head-to-head comparison of our online adjective detector against other similar tools.
Unlike other stand-alone tools like Ginger Software and Hemingway, the adjective checker tool is one of the most versatile tools of its kind on the market. It comes with a suite of features including grammar, punctuation, conjunction, plagiarism, and Parts of speech checker, eliminating the hassle of hopping from one platform to the other.
Hiring a professional editor does not come cheap. And since they need to manually comb through your texts to identify mistakes, it can be a time-consuming affair. Our adjective phrase checker lets you proofread and get feedback almost instantaneously. Still, using other tools like Ginger Software and Grammarly requires you to fork out $29.96/month and $29.95/month respectively, whereas our checker comes with a free-to-use version.
Of all the adjective checkers currently available, a huge percentage limit usage depending on the user’s geographical location. Luckily for you, our adjective checker free online tool is cloud-hosted, making it available irrespective of your location.
How Our Online Adjective Identifier Works
Operating our adjective checker online free tool is a straightforward process. All you need is a PC and an internet connection, and you are good to go. Just follow these easy steps;
- Copy/paste your typed document into the tool’s interface.
- Click “Check” and wait for the adjective sentence checker to analyze your text.
- After a few seconds, it will return feedback highlighting all adjective and grammar-related errors. It will also offer suggestions on how to fix the mistakes.
- Click on the mistake to accept suggestions as needed.
- Don’t forget to check for accidental plagiarism in your work using the provided Plagiarism Check tool.